NEWS: Achor - Spoken Word


 The year 2020 has been a difficult year, with the global pandemic, Covid-19 and other recent crisis in our country, Nigeria and in our world disrupting and or bringing a traumatic/stressful change in many facets of life and human existence. 

This is not what we imagined life would look like, I was positive that this would be that year, only to find us where we are today.

I’ve put together some words that came to thought on things I should do despite all odds in times of uncertainty like in this season of our lives. 

Instead of normalizing journaling, I decided to do a voice recording and share; I think it will help encourage someone out there to stay positive.

The sound is a passionate spoken word recording under two minutes in length, a message of hope I pray will have a powerful positive impact on listeners. 

I know it is a form of spoken word, but I can’t say exactly what kind of the poetic forms it embraces. 



Comments